About The Learners Cube
The Learners Cube is a Woman-Owned Small Business and end-user training development firm specializing in training solutions for digital transformation and ERP system implementation for federal, state, and local government and small-to-large-sized private and nonprofit agencies.
We help employees and end-users understand the digital transformation process: what are the benefits to them, where do they fit in, business strategy, and how they can partner for organizational success.
We are proud to hold the following certifications:
▪ Certified Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) through the Small Business Administration (SBA)
▪ Certified Small, Women-owned, & Minority-owned Business (SWaM)
▪ Micro Business
What We Do
We design, develop, and deliver end-user training for enterprise-wide systems implementation and deployment.
• End-user Training Development
• End-user Training Delivery: Virtual & In-person, Train-the-Trainer Workshops & Deskside Training
• End-user Onboarding & Adoption Kit
• End-user Support (Virtual & On-site)
• Customer Support (including Help Desk)
• Product Demos & Business Process Documentation
For our additional services, such as the development of software simulations, videos, manuals, guides, PowerPoint slide decks, program evaluation, survey development, etc., please contact us at: email@example.com.